Tenant Insurance

Protect your deposit and cover your contents.

Even if your landlord has contents insurance, it won’t stretch to covering the tenants’ possessions. Protect your contents and deposit by taking out tenants’ contents insurance.

Personal Possessions Cover

Personal possessions for items such as personal effects, valuables and money is also available as part of Rentguard’s tenants’ contents insurance policy.

  • Alternative accommodation up to a maximum of 20% of the sum insured
  • Accidental damage included as standard
  • Loss or damage to personal possessions anywhere in the world
  • Up to £2,000,000 public liability

Risk Cover

Rentguard can cover an array of potential risks and threats.

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft
  • Impact damage
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip
  • Escape of water or oil

Brokers Direct.Net Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.

Compare prices across Rentguard's panel of insurers.

Get a Quote with Rentguard