Student Contents Insurance

Protect your deposit and cover your contents.

On average, students take over £2500 worth of valuables to university. This policy is available for students living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. You can protect your contents and deposit by taking out low cost student content insurance with Brokers Direct. The policy also covers damage done to your landlord's possessions.

Risk Cover

We'll cover an array of potential risks and threats.

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft
  • Impact damage
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip
  • Escape of water or oil

Our Guarantee

If you take out a policy with us, you have 14 days after receiving the policy documents to read the policy wording. If the cover is not what you expected you can phone the Brokers Direct, cancel the policy and get a full refund.

The Policy Documents

Compare prices across the UK's leading panel of insurers.

Get a Quote