Homeowner Insurance

Buildings, contents, and optional extras such as personal possessions.

Rentguard’s home owner insurance can cover both your buildings and / or contents. If both are taken out under one policy, you may save money

Personal Possessions Cover

Personal possessions for items such as personal effects, valuables and money is also available as part of Rentguard’s home owner insurance policy.

  • Alternative accommodation
  • Optional personal belongings cover
  • £2,000,000 legal liability to the public as standard
  • Garden cover available

Risk Cover

Rentguard can cover an array of potential risks and threats.

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft
  • Impact damage
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip
  • Escape of water or oil

Brokers Direct.Net Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.

Compare prices across Rentguard's panel of insurers.

Get a Quote with Rentguard