Holiday Home Insurance

Insurance for second homes or holiday homes in the UK.

Holiday home insurance covers second homes or holiday homes in the UK. Whether the property is used occasionally for personal use or you let your property out on a week to week basis.

Rentguard’s holiday home insurance policy requires cover to be arranged by telephone. Please contact Rentguard’s agents on 0800 311 2023 to arrange cover for your holiday home.

  • Up to £10 million employers' liability
  • Discount for buildings and contents combined
  • Cover is 'new for old'
  • Up to £5 million of landlord liability

Risk Cover

Rentguard can cover an array of potential risks and threats.

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft
  • Impact damage
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip
  • Escape of water or oil

Brokers Direct.Net Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.

Compare prices across Rentguard's panel of insurers.

Get a Quote with Rentguard